SPK Engineering (SPK) provides civil engineering designs and surveying services on diverse and complex transportation projects and municipal engineering projects. SPK has a major emphasis in highway and bridge designs, traffic analysis and designs, hydrologic and hydraulic engineering, right-of-way and property investigations, and surveying services. SPK is located in Uniontown, Pennsylvania; 45 minutes south west of Pittsburgh. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees along with competitive salaries. Please see below for current employment openings.
- Requirements – B.S. in Civil Engineering. Having passed the FE with aspirations to achieve a PE a plus.
- Experience – 1 to 10 years in the preparation of Highway Design Computations and the development of Highway Plans. Experience in AutoCAD/Microstation, particularly Civil 3D software a plus. Also, must possess strong communication, leadership, and writing skills.
SPK Recognizes that our employees are the most valuable asset to the success of the firm. We recognize that compensation, including salary and benefits, are important to attract and retain talented employees.
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Employer Match
- Early Vesting
- Employee Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Benefit
- Bereavement and Sick Leave Benefits